10 years ago
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Can I Get Bigger Than This?!
Apparently I can...at least that is what my doctor says. So much for all those hopeful contractions I've been having for the last four months (especially the last several days). I'm fairly convinced they are doing NOTHING and that if I were to actually go into labor on my own, we'd be waiting until this baby is fifteen pounds.
If you are tired of my whining and decide to not read my blog until after I've had this baby, I don't blame you. My apologies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so close... just hang on! The end is near :) Good luck with everything - can't wait to see your new baby
Good luck! :)
I can't wait to see your new baby! Hopefully, it'll be sooner rather than later!
Post a Comment