Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just For Fun

A random assortment of recent pictures...

On one of the last nights Danielle's kids were here, we had a family dinner and they decided to put on a talent show for us. I had to take a break from filming the talent show to catch these hats everyone was playing with.


I never did get Logan to look at me, but I love this picture anyway. He was so delighted that Sarah was wearing a hat too.

Last week, Logan, Jim, and I had the stomach flu, and I have to say that it was the WORST flu I've ever had in my LIFE (probably amplified because I am already pregnant and sick to my stomach all the time). After I was sure Logan was well over it, I discovered him in the bathroom like this (except he was laying his head on his arm). He told me his tummy ached. Poor kid. It turned out he wasn't sick anymore, though; thank heavens!

The day before we discovered the flu in our home, we hosted a SimplyFun party. We had a HUGE turnout considering the size of our apartment (20 adults +10 kids under 5 years + 2 bedroom apartment= WOW) and hopefully no one got sick from us. Luckily I knew who was coming beforehand, so I was able to make adequate refreshments. Logan helped me make a whole lot of chocolate chip cookies (because quite frankly, I didn't want to come up with a variety...) to go with the whole lot of popcorn I made. Afterwards he was good enough to help me clean the counters. This is my only picture to evidence our party night. (Amazingly, it wasn't overly chaotic, and the kids all played well together.)

For some reason, Logan decided to try on Annie's pajamas one day. He was fascinated with this pair because the foot can either be covered or open, and he doesn't have jammies like that. I think it's impressive that my 3-year old can fit into 12-month clothes so well.

He had another pair on, but when I got the camera he stripped the bottom half off (along with his underwear) so I had to be careful taking the picture.

No comments: