10 years ago
Friday, September 19, 2008
Sarah's Wedding
My baby sister, Sarah, got married last Saturday. The wedding was beautiful, and she looked like a princess. I thought she looked like one of those girls you see in wedding magazines. We threw her a bridal shower last month, too. The first pictures are from that.
Josh's contribution to the bridal shower; he made us all breakfast! (Annie and I stayed the night at my mom's the night before.)
Beautiful wedding dresses...they didn't seem to stay on very well, though.
Sarah's wedding hat.
All four kids were home. Danielle flew in the day before and surprised most of us!
Danielle and Annie
The morning of the wedding; I had Danielle's kids stay the night so I could fix the girls' hair for the wedding. (Aubrey is holding Annie, and Mariah is in the background.) Jim and I got five kids ready that day; we managed to get everyone bathed or showered, and only forgot to have one kid brush his teeth! Fun!
Logan was fighting to have this picture taken, and we didn't get one where all of our eyes are open. I posted this, so I get to be the one with my eyes open...sorry Jim. (I still love you, though!)
The wedding party
Nana and Papa (my dad's parents) with their son, grandkids, and great-grandkids.
Nana and Papa with the happy couple.
Mom with her kids and grandkids. Annie's little head was getting sunburned by this point in the day...
The cake...wasn't it beautiful?
Hee hee...don't worry, he got her back!
Me and Sarah
Sarah and Dave (by the way, her husband's name is Dave...)
Logan was able to fulfill his career wish at the end of the reception...he was the little garbage man.
Leaving the church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved all of these pictures! It was so cool to see all of your family. Congratulations to Sarah!
Post a Comment