10 years ago
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Growing Girl
Annie is growing so fast! I feel like time is going faster the second time around. I've been having fun taking pictures of her new accomplishments. She's babbling, giggling, sitting, and eating baby food. Very exciting!
Sitting propped against the couch.
Unsuspecting...before the first bite.
Trying the baby cereal.
Not a big fan...yet.
Pretty girl.
See the drool on her dress?
Sitting...not propped against anything, but with a pillow to land on.
She even decided to stand up for a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look great and your kids are so cute! I think Annie looks a lot like you. I like your idea for Logan's birthday cake, too.
Hi Becky, I just saw your blog on Ariana's. Both of your kids are adorable and you look the same! (which is awesome-I feel like I look like I've aged 10 years I had kids) This is Ariana's little sister, Melanni, by the way(0: Cute blog!
Post a Comment