Friday, May 4, 2018

Cleaning the Garage

Our garage got so messy this winter!  I made a commitment to clean it last week, so I took some before pictures.

There is a big yellow riding mower in the picture; can you find it?


We also had a burn pile waiting.

This is just ridiculous. 

This is more ridiculous, but bothers me less.  We pile up our cardboard for when we have burn days and small fires.  This cardboard was up to the ceiling!

Because the weather warmed up and we wanted to play outside (which meant digging for outdoor equipment), we made the mess even worse during the week!

After: It is SO much better!  The kids were even impressed.  "Mom!  Our garage has NEVER been this clean!"  (Actually, children, it has.  I clean it like this at least once a year.  Now if everyone would just maintain it...)



You know you're an adult when cleaning the garage is blog worthy!

No comments: