Friday, May 4, 2018

April

My littlest ones sure enjoy their bathtime.


"I pooped again!"

Mmm...chocolate!

Little miss charming...

I can't get enough of this sweet baby.


We got new couches!  Our old ones were being held together by a 2x4, cardboard, modpodge, and lots of sloppy stitching.  It took a while to get used to seeing these in our living room; they looked way too nice to be in OUR house.  Ha ha!

I have a child that really likes to pose for the camera.  :)

Splatter, splatter, everywhere!  On the ceiling, on the chair!  On the rug and in girls' hair! (And also on walls, cupboards, every kitchen appliance, and throughout the fridge.) This was a gallon of smoothies.  I was almost as sad that my breakfast was ruined as I was that I had such a mess to clean up. Clean up *only* took two hours. And when I went to put the little girls in the tub (this mess had POURED over them), I stripped Laurel's diaper withouth checking first and had a nasty surprise.  I told her to stay put while I searched for wipes, but (of course!) she followed me while her bottom dripped through the house.  SO. MUCH. FUN.

Laurel fell asleep in the car with a toy in her mouth.  Ha ha!

I dislike cooking, so we eat a lot of the same things over and over.  I had to take a picture one night when I made something new and delicious.  We had chicken tacos with guacamole and mango salsa.  Yum!

This is my daily go to: smoothies.  I tend to dump whatever fruits and veggies I have on hand into them.

The weather finally warmed up, so the kids have been outside constantly!  These pictures don't do justice, but Laurel was COVERED in dirt.



The kids decided that Brig needed to enjoy the sunshine, too, so they took him out.  When I went to check on them, they were pulling him around in the wagon like this.


Some Daddy story time.


This girl had me up literally every half hour one night.  Guess who was tired by mid morning?

Aaand...she's out!

I found a gruesome crime scene in the garage one day.  The kids left the freezer partially open and I had some shredded beets thaw and leak.  It look like thick blood!

A little light reading...

We escaped!  Last month, we went to an escape room with a group of friends.  It was a really fun night!

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing

No comments: