Friday, May 4, 2018

Abby's 5th Birthday

Our sweet, spunky Abigail turned 5!  This child is my 'everything girl'.  She's extremely smart, naughty, sweet, clever, mischievous, hilarious, etc.  I'm not sure how so much personality can be packed into one little body!  She really colors life!

I came across a bunch of old party decorations that I'd forgotten about, so I surprised her with decorations on the morning of her birthday.




She had a super fun day.  First, I told the kids that I needed to run an errand.  We drove to the Y where I signed up for a membership AND surprised the kids by staying to swim.  On our way home, we picked up their Book IT! pizzas.

That evening we had a dinner of her choice (tacos), ice cream, presents, and we watched a new movie big screen style (with our projector and speakers).






Two days later she had a friend party. 

I'm not someone who makes cute food, so I was pretty proud of these cupcakes!
 
 She was SO excited for this pinata!




These funny glasses were the #1 thing Abby wanted in the pinata. They really fit her personality!



No comments: