Laurel received underwear for Christmas, and has been rather excited about them ever since. I haven't ever encouraged her to wear them (or to go potty), but she frequently removes her diaper and decides she's going to be a big girl. I'm not usually aware of it because she will get herself dressed again right away. I generally find out about it when she comes to me complaining, "Yuck! Yuck!" I'm starting to wonder if this girl is going to potty train herself!
Abby chose an outfit worthy of the best pattern mixing fans one day. Her pants have red dots on them and those shoes are bright red.
I chopped my hair off! (And I forgot to take a normal picture!)
The kids received a Kiwi Crate and Tinker Crate subscription for Christmas. They've been so neat so far!
Little miss served herself lunch...ketchup!
Handsome boy in his new church outfit.
This was the temperature reading in our van on the way to visit friends on New Year's Eve. The final low that night was -21! With the windchill it was much lower. Yikes!
This was the INSIDE of my van window.
I love these boys.
Blue eyes!
10 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment