We get pretty excited about Christmas around here, so we always set up our tree on Thanksgiving.
Instead of decorating it right away, we only put on the lights and ribbons. Then the kids can put an ornament on every time they do an act of service. They did the ornaments 100% by themselves this year.
For my Christmas and Anniversary gift, Jim had my rings resized and repaired! I hadn't been able to wear them for a year because they were too tight. When the sizing was finished in early December, I couldn't wait to wear them, so Jim let me have my gift early. It feels so good to have my rings back!
We hosted our annual Christmas party again this year. It's crazy how many people we can cram into our living room!
Escaping from the crowded living room. Ha ha!
Logan helped me make lots of safe treats for Christmas.
I labeled gifts with a secret code again this year. The kids couldn't wait to crack it. I really thought I was clever this time, but Alex figured it out in just a couple of minutes!
Annie and I had fun Christmas shopping.
Some friends and I took our girls to the Nutcracker ballet. It was fantastic!
Logan could not stand how long it was taking me to wrap presents one night. Ha ha! (BTW...our carpet is not filthy...this is all shadow.)
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment