Friday, August 11, 2017

Annie's 9th Birthday

Annie turned 9 this year!  I can't believe how grown up she is becoming.  She is a mature, responsible young lady.  I love my Annie girl!

She had a very involved party this year.  It was her first lateover and she had a lot of friends over.  We did multiple crafts and lots of games.  The big craft was decorating flip flops.  I was really grateful another mom stayed because I needed more help than I anticipated! 


They came out cute.  


We also made necklaces out of washers and nail polish.

I think this was the favorite activity of the night, though.  We did a blindfolded make up game.  All sorts of hilarity ensued.





Presents.  Her sweet friends know her well.

She wanted doughnuts (hence my 'safe' doughnut explanation in the previous post) and ice cream for her treat.


On her actual birthday we celebrated as a family.  Aside from presents, I forget what we did, but it probably involved a treat and a family game.


No comments: