Friday, August 11, 2017

Alex's 7th Birthday

Alex turned 7 in March!  We're so lucky to have such a sweet, fun boy in our family.  I don't know what I'd do without this boy.

My pictures from the day of his birthday were deleted thanks to a camera glitch, but I do have some from his party.  He and Annie had parties back to back (one on Friday night and one on Saturday), so I made some 'safe' treats for Logan and Laurel in advance.  These are paleo doughnuts.  Since I don't have a doughnut pan, I improvised with tin foil.

It worked!

After they baked, I deep fried them because we were aiming to mimic real fried doughnuts as much as possible.  Logan and Laurel loved them, and we had kids with food restrictions at both parties that enjoyed them as well.

Alex had four friends over and they had a wild time.  We played some silly games, and they also had free time.

He wanted floats for his dessert, so the candles went into the ice cream.




No comments: