Saturday, August 8, 2015

Baby Photo Shoot


Jim's mom took care of the kids while I was in the hospital, and they had a fun little shopping trip one day.  Among lots of cute baby things, they found these crocheted hats and diaper covers.  SOMEDAY we'll update our professional family pictures, but in the meantime this baby is going to leave the sleepy newborn phase behind.  So, once again, I had my own home photo shoot.  :)

I'm so in love with this sweet little girl.











I decided to move her onto her back, but wasn't hoping for much.  Surprisingly, she was quite calm!





Then, just for the grandmas I thought I'd take some pictures in today's outfit.  Her shirt says 'Grandma Adores Me'.



Sleepy and content...

I love these funny little smiles!




One big yawn...

...and out!

Baby toes...

About the time I was ready to move Laurel for her nap, my big baby showed up.  Abby doesn't try to hold Laurel, but she constantly wants to give her kisses and gently stroke her head.  She's very sweet.

This girl seemed like such a baby a week ago, and now I'm having to readjust to how big she really is!


Beautiful little princess.