Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Alex's Stocking

I FINALLY finished Alex's stocking!  Woohoo!  His was no where near as detailed as Logan's and Annie's, so it was less time consuming, but I really struggled with the patience to work on it.  I guess I need to make the next one when I'm not pregnant.  :)  I'm just glad I finished this one in time for Christmas. 
 
Alex is thrilled with it and doesn't like his siblings to touch it.  The neat thing about his stocking is that the drum has a music chip in it, so it plays 'Jingle Bells'. 

I also wanted pictures of all our stockings. 

Last, a picture of the tree with presents underneath. 

3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

What a neat thing to make for your children. They are all beautiful!

Ariana said...

Those stockings are definitely the most amazing things I've seen. They are beautiful, and I bet your kids will treasure them.