We had our ultrasound last week! We didn't get very good pictures, but I'm not complaining. It's always fun to see the baby's development. Everything looked fine and we're having a girl! For months Annie has been emotionally hoping for a sister. I was seriously concerned for her reaction if she was getting another brother! I'm glad for her sake and of course I'm thrilled to have another girl. I'm excited to use Annie's cute baby clothes again and for her to have a sister to share a room with.
Here are the few pictures we were given. Like I said, these aren't great.
This is a side profile. The baby kept putting her hands in front of her face and she was VERY active during the whole ultrasound.
This was the first time we've had 3D imaging. The pictures didn't scan very nicely, so it's even harder to see the baby.
This is the best picture.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That's so exciting! I'm so glad Annie will have a sister! I love the 3D pictures!
Post a Comment