Backyard campfires! Eat your heart out my dry climate friends. This is SO illegal for you and SO legal for me. (Though the humidity in the middle of the summer is miserable.)
The fire wasn't going very well when I took the picture because Jim had just put a pile of branches on it, but it burned nicely. We sat around eating popcorn, burning our big pile of cut branches from our yardwork, and telling the kids stories. It was so fun. Then we slept in our beds instead of a tent. :)
3 comments:
Hehe, I remember having an outdoor fire in our Michigan home. The previous owner had actually created a cheap fire pit. Very fun!
WOW, I can't believe how grown up your kids look! I haven't had much time to look at blogs recently, but the pictures at the top are so amazing! Anniee's hair looks super cute. And of course Alex looks tons older. :)
Now, that's my kind of camping!
YES! I'm right there with you! This has to be my favorite thing about living in the Midwest.
Post a Comment