Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Haircut

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair.  So does Jim.  We both love how it looks long, but I detest fixing it.  I actually dread brushing it when it's long.  It's such a job!  So every 12-18 months I chop it short.  Then I let it grow until I can't stand it anymore.  I get all giddy and excited before going to get it cut, and then I feel so free afterward!

Before

After: It is definitely not as pretty, but it is SO easy.  Therefore I love it.  My curls really bounced up with this haircut.  I think my hair is officially more curly than straight now.  I'm even getting used to curls.  Wow.  The best part is that I can fix it in under a minute. Yeah!

After: I've straightened it twice, and it's okay.  So I won't be doing this a lot.  I can live with that; curly is way less work.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

I think your hair is really pretty short! I love your new haircut and the curls!