Friday, February 24, 2012

Kids Say

When we got Elway, Alex finally started learning some nouns!  His talking has really picked up this month.  Some of his new words are: mine, no, Elway, book, ball, banana, blankie, bite, sit, hot, go

Logan, "We could get Dad a car for his birthday!"  To which Annie responds, "I have an idea!  We could get Dad a envelope!"

Annie, "I can do everything because I am pretending to be a mom."

Logan, "I jumped off that bed and I didn't even break my leg!"

We had the missionaries over for dinner a few nights ago and they were asking Jim what he's learned in his current calling.  Logan piped up with, "I learned that my thumb is my biggest finger!"

Logan after playing with my hair, "I just let out one of your ears."

Annie while cuddling with me one morning, "What was that other smell you are making?"

Logan, "Sometimes I breathe through the whole night."

No comments: