Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Announcement

I thought I'd see how well people would notice our hidden announcement in the last post, but now I'm going to make it obvious for anyone who didn't see it.  (Doubly obvious if you look at our sidebar.)  We're expecting baby #4!  He/she is due around July 6 and we're very excited!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting!

Science Kids said...

How fun! Congrats!

AmberN225 said...

Awesome ~ Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy isn't making you feel too sick or tired! 3 little ones and pregnant can keep you pretty busy :). I guess 4 kiddos is pretty busy too... With 3 you realize you don't have enough hands, and I think with 4 I've realized I don't have enough eyes. It's harder to make sure you have everybody :). You'll be awesome though! Goodluck with your pregnancy!

Maria Bradley said...

congrats!! :)