Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Four Things

First: two pictures of a cutie.


Second: a Christmas project.  I figure I can share this one since he's young enough that I doubt he looks at my blog.  I made a pair of pajama pants for my 7 year old nephew.  Then because I had just enough fabric left, I made him a pillow case to match.

Third: Alex's first slumber party with Daddy.  Jim has a slumber party with Annie and Logan every Friday night, and he decided Alex was old enough finally.  I hear it wasn't the most restful night.

Fourth: A Saturday raking leaves.  We had a major carpet of leaves in our backyard, so we decided to take care of them last weekend.  It was a good workout!


LOTS of leaves!

We decided to throw the kids in the big pile, but I wasn't expecting Jim to throw them quite so high.  Thankfully she wasn't hurt, but she didn't like the fall on this one.








After a lot of work (we've learned a lesson for next year) this was our final pile.  Hopefully the truck will come soon to take them away...before they all blow back into our yard.

No comments: