Friday, November 12, 2010

Annie Says

So a few minutes ago, I was changing Annie's soiled diaper.  She sniffed the air and exclaimed, "I not like that smell!"  (Me either little girl.  I'm glad you're finally noticing.)  Hee hee.

Earlier today, Annie was looking at some fake plants we have on a decoration and she thought some of them looked like carrots.  When I told her they were cattails, she sadly said, "Oh!  It's not on the kitty cat anymore?"

Last night we watched Toy Story 3, and for any of you who haven't seen it the end is sort of bittersweet/ sad.  When Andy left the toys behind Annie started sobbing!  "He left the toys!"  She felt all of the emotion packed into that scene and maybe a little more because it was so real to her.  It took lots of hugs and several minutes to calm her down, and when it was mentioned this morning she nearly started crying again!  We are finding out that we have a very tender hearted little girl!

No comments: