Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gross!

Someday I will upload my pictures from the last several weeks, and then someday after that I will even have posts with pictures, but for now I only seem to find two minutes at a time to blog.  So here's the notable event from today.

About a week (or two?) ago, Annie lost a sippy cup full of milk.  We knew it was missing, and searched pretty diligently to find it, but to no avail.  I knew we would find it or smell it eventually; I just hoped that it wasn't leaking all over something and souring in the meantime.  Today Annie came screaming and crying to me, "Yucky milk!  Mommy!  Yucky milk!"  She was seriously distressed and in tears.  I knew she'd found it...and tasted it.  Poor girl; I could barely stand to look at it while holding my breath, and I about lost my breakfast dumping it down the drain (it didn't really pour...there was a very solid white chunk in the middle of it all).  I bet that was the worst thing she's ever tasted!   

No comments: