Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Girl, Big Boy

Annie has been asking to go potty for several months now.  She's probably been ready to start potty training, but I haven't been ready.  So we finally bought her some underwear this week.  She and I had a special shopping trip together and she picked them out.  So far, she's only actually peed in the potty once, and she's had plenty of accidents (she isn't wearing them full time).  After one accident I said to her in a light tone, "Annie you peed on Minnie!"  Her response with a very sad face and sad voice, "Oh!  Is she sad?"  The next day she reminded me of it again and informed me that it made Minnie sad. 

Alex is starting to sit up.  This week he's starting to keep his balance for minutes at a time.


The basket is a wonderful thing right now because he can sit up all he wants, but it catches him when he tips.


Yay big boy!  (I just noticed that he's holding the same toy in these pictures; he really loves that train!)

No comments: