Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Many Babies

Right now, I have at least 11 friends who are also pregnant, and I thought it would be really cool to get a picture of all of our bellies together... Then I decided that would be too difficult, especially since only one lives in the same city as me. Anyway, I still think it's awesome that I know so many people who are having babies this year! Just had to share...:)

Instead, here is one belly pic...33 weeks. I'm huge and carrying this one LOW...sometimes I wonder how it is that he hasn't fallen out yet.

My other model...this one better not be having a baby... (He just wanted to pose like Mommy.)

5 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

Your time is getting short! Not long now... are you ready? You are looking cute and pregnant!

Danielle said...

You look adorable!! And you have so little time left! (I'm jealous!)

Kaelynn said...

Maybe it's good you're not all together. When I had Abinadi our ward had 9 babies in one week and it was a fight and a debate over who would deliver first. Things got competative and surprisingly crazy. :) The crazy things we pregnant women due! Hee Hee

You're looking great for being 33weeks!

Melanni said...

33 weeks and looking good(0: I decided to catch up on reading blogs today...so much fun! Your family is so adorable and I loved reading about all of your recent adventures!

Ariana said...

I think you look really cute pregnant, too! You're so close to your due date! Yay!