Monday, February 22, 2010

Everyday Events

Here's what we've been up to lately...

Dance parties at Logan's request; lots of them! He even break dances.

Filing taxes; Logan fell asleep on my shoulder (or so I thought) while I was working on it. After a while I realized his weight wasn't really on me and I could move.

SNOW! It has snowed several days over the last couple of weeks. We took the kids sledding on Saturday and had a blast! We found a pretty good hill and learned what a dare-devil Logan can be. He would lay on his stomach on the sled, and go down face first all alone! There were several other (older) kids sledding who'd been afraid to go down that hill at all, but they changed their minds when they saw our three year old doing it alone! He was hilarious to watch, and he just laughed if he fell off!


Catching up on some housekeeping tips... (I found Logan looking at this book several times throughout the day.)

Baking; chocolate crackle cookies are DELICIOUS!


Church; Annie's been falling asleep on the way home, and then not waking up when we come inside.

Just being cute; I took these pictures this morning.


1 comment:

Ariana said...

These are great pictures! I love Annie's snow outfit!