Friday, November 13, 2009

Recent Tales

Every picture has a story right? So here's a few recent short stories.

Yesterday Logan laid under the table during lunch, and after a few minutes I noticed he was holding very still. Notice how his foot is on a chair. I especially love the bib he thought he needed to wear backwards for the lunch he didn't eat.

This picture is for my sister Sarah. She requested that I put a pregnant picture on my blog. Here you go Sarah! (It was also an experiment. I discovered that our camera has a remote control which I am unsuccessfully hiding behind my back, so I had to try it out.) 20 weeks.

I've been having fun dressing Annie up lately because she received a couple new outfits, and some fun hand-me-downs. On this particular day I'd dressed her in a brand new outfit and she decided she needed to accessorize. (The hat almost made it to the YMCA with us that day. :)

One morning just after I'd dressed the kids, I walked into the bathroom to discover Annie on the toilet...it was open and she was attempting to sit on it like she sees everyone else do. I'm pretty sure I caught her just in time; she was ready to fall all the way in. I took her down to cries of, "Potty! Potty!" Hence she earned the chance to sit on the potty with the little seat. Now she's obsessed with it. She has yet to actually deposit anything in the toilet, but she'd happily sit there for hours, and I have to be doubly careful that she stays out of the bathroom when I'm not looking.

This is a little late, but we carved it a little late. I bought the pumpkin the week before Halloween, got sick, and carved it the week after Halloween. Logan chose to do Mickey Mouse, and I thought it turned out fairly well considering the pumpkin had started to rot and was too soft to thoroughly clean. That also made it difficult to cut because I had to be very gently.

This was just cute. Annie was very tired and Jim is always very tired. They make a great snuggle pair.

No comments: