Three (?) years ago for Christmas, my mom bought me and my sisters Cabbage Patch dolls; her reason was because she could never afford them when we were little girls. I kept mine in the box for the day I would have my own little girl to play with it. So for Christmas this year, Annie is receiving her very first doll (and yes my mom is totally fine with it). Annie has become very interested in babies and dolls during the last couple of months, so I think she will be thrilled. I also have my old doll cradle that my great-grandpa made me; I will give it a fresh coat of paint and Annie will receive that as well. The final touch is a blankie and pillow that I made for her doll. These were such a simple little project, but I thought she'd enjoy having a doll blankie to match one her baby brother will have. (A friend gave me the fabric for that specific use, so that's what I'm making my nursing cover out of.)
10 years ago
2 comments:
That blanket is adorable! I love the fabric!
How fun!
Post a Comment