I feel like I woke up one day recently and my baby was no longer a baby, and my toddler was no longer a toddler. I referred to Logan as a toddler a couple of days ago, and as soon as it was out of my mouth I knew he wasn't anymore. He can carry on full grammatically correct conversations! He understands everything and he wants to know how everything works. He is responsible enough to go into the boys bathroom alone! I still call Annie my baby, and Logan for that matter does too. She is "my baby Annie" to him. But she is starting to talk a lot, and she's old enough for nursery! She has even graduated from the baby room at the YMCA to the "big kid" group with Logan. She also knows how to throw tantrums and has very decided preferences in life (that result in tantrums when denied).
I just can't believe how fast this time is going! I am so grateful to be a full-time mom so I can watch them grow!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel! I was looking at Isabelle in bed one night and she even slept like a little girl! You know it's happening but for some reason you don't notice it until it hits you like a ton of bricks!
I totally get this feeling. I can't believe Avery could actually attend part time preschool next year. It really makes me look at Aric differently. I totally don't want him to grow our of the newborn stage, and I never felt that way about Avery...so sad!
Post a Comment