Sunday, October 4, 2009

Annie's First...

...towel diaper. Here's the story: I always keep diapers and wipes in the car so I don't have to carry a diaper bag. I also keep one diaper, wipes, one little boy underwear, and shorts in my purse at all times. Generally I only need what is in my purse, so I rarely need to refill the diaper stash in my car. Well, one evening we were visiting my mom and Annie pooped...three times. By the second time I realized I was low on diapers, but guessed I had at least one more (because I didn't really look) AND figured it would be okay if I was out because there was no way she'd poop again. We'd be going home soon anyway. So the third time she pooped, we were sad to discover that there were NO MORE diapers. I couldn't just leave my baby in that mess for the drive home, so we wiped her clean and debated on what to do. Thankfully my mom came to our rescue by creating this towel diaper for our little girl. She was really mad about it at first, but got used to it.


...ponytail. Okay, so she really doesn't have enough hair, but I had to try it once. She's 18 months old! Really hoping I can finally fix her hair by the time she turns 2...


1 comment:

Cindi said...

Funny! I personally LOVE the ponytail! :)