I have a LOT of time on my hands today, so I feel the need to say something...anything...I only wish I had more pictures to share and something more interesting to say. The reason I have so much time today is because I am SICK and I have NO CHILDREN. My doctor is treating me for the swine flu, and in an effort to keep the kids healthy a wonderful friend is watching them all day. From her place, they are going straight to the church for the Trunk or Treat activity this evening. So I literally will be alone ALL DAY. I have to say that I really miss my kiddos. Jim stayed home to take care of them yesterday, and I hid out in bed all day. I avoided cuddling and kissing them and it was torture! Annie brought me her blankie at one point and laid her head on my lap because she wanted to cuddle; I thought my heart would break! I've never been so worried about getting my kids sick, but this is nasty stuff! I seriously felt like I'd been hit by a truck yesterday; today's been much better although I'm supposed to be contagious until Tuesday. I will be so happy to get well and not worry about spreading my germs. I am quite bummed to miss out on their Halloween fun, too. They are SO CUTE in their costumes...pictures to come (if I manage to get any).
BTW- Our snow finally came. We've had FOUR snow days in the last EIGHT days. Logan was so happy to wear his boots!
10 years ago
3 comments:
I'm soooo sorry you're feeling sick. Pleae, please take good care of yourself. I've heard that swine flu has been especially dangerous for pregnant women - dangerous for you, not the baby. Get better soon!
I know how you feel. I too was hit by the swine fever truck. It lasted about a week and a half for me. I'm glad you have someone to help look after your kids in situations like this. Take it easy! Be strong! Get well soon!!!
I'm sorry you ended up with H1N1. I hope you get better quickly. It sounds awful.
Post a Comment