I took Annie to have her one-year pictures taken last weekend. She was unbelievably good for the photographers! She was in a great mood, and was more than happy to stay in the area they wanted her. She didn't let out a single whine, or even try to escape once! Almost every picture they took was a good one, and I had a REALLY hard time deciding what to order.
I think this one is my favorite. This face cracks me up; Logan also makes this face. I was bummed that we didn't get a better one with her and the letters. She kept trying to eat it and wouldn't look at the camera.
Love the pics! I would have had a hard time picking as well! My favorite, though, is the one that it taken from above looking down at her. It's so sweet!
We had them taken at JCPenney. We bought a portrait club membership a while back, and it's really saved us a lot of money. Plus I always have a coupon for $4 sheets, so it's never very expensive to have their pictures taken.
6 comments:
Love the pics! I would have had a hard time picking as well! My favorite, though, is the one that it taken from above looking down at her. It's so sweet!
These are all so pretty! She is precious.
The pictures look great! Could you let me know where you got them taken?
Seriously, could these pictures be any more adorable?
These are beautiful. Annie's little face is so expressive! I really like the black and white one and the one with her looking down.
We had them taken at JCPenney. We bought a portrait club membership a while back, and it's really saved us a lot of money. Plus I always have a coupon for $4 sheets, so it's never very expensive to have their pictures taken.
Post a Comment