Poor Logan.
Annie and I have been sick too, but hardly at all compared to him. He started Saturday night with a 102 fever, and has progressed to throwing up. He did it once on Wednesday, and once yesterday. This morning he got up in a great mood AND with an appetite. I was really happy about it. I thought, "Maybe we can get out of the house today!" He ate three bowls of cereal!
3 bowls of cereal=a lot more puke
He was sitting right next to me on the couch when he did it. And it didn't gross me out...not one bit. He seems fine now, but I don't think we're going anywhere today. :(
Annie asleep on her sick day.
"Uncle Joshie Gym": Josh kept us company yesterday when I thought everybody was on the mend...I hope he doesn't get sick too.
This was just funny. She put that swimsuit on all by herself.
1 comment:
I hope everyone is feeling better now. Your kids are so cute. My Thomas is 18 months now. They grow so quickly.
Post a Comment