We're going on vacation for Annie's birthday in a few weeks...
Actually, we're going to Utah, but maybe Jim will want to extend our trip a little further once he sees this! (And I suppose our trip is in honor of Spring Break...it just happens to fall over her birthday.) Happy Birthday (almost) baby!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Becky,
I just clicked the link from Arit's page, wondering if you were the Jim and Becky we knew. And you are! You have beautiful children and I can see that you are doing an outstanding job a their mom.
Love,
Chamberlin
If you are in the area this week we would love to see you guys! Just send us an email or give us a call!
Loved the video. I forwarded it on to another friend with their name plugged in. thanks
Love seeing and hearing about your family.
Post a Comment