Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Starting to Bother Me...

The on-call nurse said this should last 12-24 hours...we're almost at 72...and it's now coming out both ends. I am very seriously considering covering every inch of the floor and furniture with sheets. Yep. I'm getting tired of it.

3 comments:

Ariana said...

I'm sorry, Becky. I hope you guys all feel better soon. Your last post made me laugh, though...

"3 bowls of cereal=a lot more puke."

Get well soon!

The Lindquists said...

Sorry that you have to deal with all of that. I hope they get better before your vacation. Kasen and Aidan are sick too, but thankfully I've only had to deal with minimal amounts of throw-up. Aidan's got ear infections in both ears which is new territory for me because Kasen has never had an ear infection. I hope you get a break soon!

Caleb said...

I don't think there is anything more stressful than having sick kids. I hope they get to feeling better soon and we look forward to seeing you during your trip!