Today I made my first attempt at making baby food. It was so easy...even easier than a trip to the grocery store. Who knew?! Logan thought it was neat, too. I was using the blender, and he thought I was making him a smoothie...
While I was making carrot smoothies, I was hearing some interesting sounds from a certain two year old. He has to name everything that he plays with or looks at, and he has a new word this week. The word he was saying didn't sound very nice, and when I looked I realized he was carrying around a stuffed frog. He doesn't quite have the word right, and it comes out as something very profane. Also, his word for truck is "kuk", but for some reason he's been putting an "f" on the front lately, and trucks are one of his favorite things. I'm a little worried what his nursery leaders at church are going to think next week when they hear his new word...
2 comments:
That is really funny!
Oh man! We've gone through stages like that where Kasen couldn't quite pronounce a word correctly and it came out as a bad word. I tried making baby food for Kasen once and when he choked on part of the core of pears I was feeding him (I guess I wasn't as thourough as I thought) I gave it up. Maybe I'll try it again, though...
Post a Comment