Monday, September 19, 2022

School Prep

August 6:

How is it almost time for school to start?! This summer seemed to go by faster than ever. Maybe because we had so much fun. Ha ha! I would really like another two months of summer, but, alas, it's time to get ready for another school year. My to do list is quite long, but I'm making progress!

✅️Curriculum is all purchased.
✅️Academics are planned for 6 grade levels (K, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 9th, and 11th)
✅️Syllabi are made for the entire year. (It took 5 hours! 🤪)
✅️School closet is cleaned out.
✅️Last year's work is cleaned out.
✅️Dual enrolled schedules are sorted. (I really appreciate the kind staff at the middle and high schools who work with our complicated family!)
✅️Co-op is planned and almost ready to start.
✅️Necessary clothing and shoes are all purchased. (I think.)

Between homeschool, teaching seminary, community homeschool stuff, and dual enrollment I still have a lot of things to do, but it's getting there!

No comments: