We found an airbnb on the bayou for this trip. Nine nights at this awesome house was so great! We loved everything about it. The beds were so comfortable (this may have been the first vacation that I slept good every night!), and the house had lots of space for us. The best part was all the outside space! We were right on the water. There was fishing gear, crab traps, and a peddle boat. We had tons of outdoor space to relax and it was so peaceful.
On Sunday we went to church, but then we relaxed at the house the rest of the day. Every day otherwise we went somewhere for adventures, but we still had lots of time to relax at the house. Jim and the kids enjoyed fishing, crabbing, and peddle boating. I enjoyed sitting outside, and also read 6 books during the week! I could easily spend another nine days there!
10 years ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment