Laurel, "Mom, when you sit down it looks like you have a small body."
As opposed to when I'm standing .....??? 🤷♀️🤣
Brig, "Dad I don't want to be with you. I want to be with the girls."
Jim, "You don't want to be with me? You're gonna break my heart."
Brig, "No. You don't have a heart daddy."
Brig calls hugs that he gives me 'mommy hugs', and hugs that he receives 'Brigham hugs.
Me, "I need a mommy hug."
Brig, "No you don't. Your mommy hugs are all filled up."
Me, "Hey Brig, Logan needs a Logan hug."
Brig shrugging, "They're all missing."
Me, "Can you look for one?"
Brig (excited gasp), "I found one!"
*The rest of these are from a year ago:
Abby playing Monopoly, "I landed in jail! Yeah baby!"
Brig looking up my nose, "You not have boogers? You has hairs!"
I was pretending to snore and Brig said, "You sound Daddy!" I stopped to laugh and he demanded, "Do it Daddy!"
The kids got flip flops in their Easter baskets. Brig, "These are church flops!"
Laurel riding her bike, "Dad! I hit your car! Bur don't worry, it's not broken."
Laurel, "I can't read a big book because I'm almost tired!"
Jim, "Brig, get your finger out of your nose."
Brig, "That's not a nose. That's a booger. I'm picking! I'm picking!"
Abby, "Momma, your eyebrows are hooking together and are coming down your nose!" She noticed my unibrow.
Abby, "Momma, I love you so much! I love you even when I hate you. But I don't hate you right now."
Annie, "I know how to drive basically."
Cuddling in bed with the little ones and everyone was sharing their dreams. Brig made one up and when he was finished I said, "Good job sharing your dream Brig." Brig, "Aaaa-men!"
Laurel, "Mom, I will listen when I'm 5 years old."
Me, "Will you listen while you're 4 years old?"
Laurel, "I'm too little. I don't know how!"
Me, "You're not too little. "
Laurel, "But I don't want to!" 🤣🤣🤣
Laurel, "Mom? Dad's getting really old. His hair is getting really old."
Brig looking up my nose, "You not have boogers? You has hairs!"
I was pretending to snore and Brig said, "You sound Daddy!" I stopped to laugh and he demanded, "Do it Daddy!"
The kids got flip flops in their Easter baskets. Brig, "These are church flops!"
Laurel riding her bike, "Dad! I hit your car! Bur don't worry, it's not broken."
Laurel, "I can't read a big book because I'm almost tired!"
Jim, "Brig, get your finger out of your nose."
Brig, "That's not a nose. That's a booger. I'm picking! I'm picking!"
Abby, "Momma, your eyebrows are hooking together and are coming down your nose!" She noticed my unibrow.
Abby, "Momma, I love you so much! I love you even when I hate you. But I don't hate you right now."
Annie, "I know how to drive basically."
Cuddling in bed with the little ones and everyone was sharing their dreams. Brig made one up and when he was finished I said, "Good job sharing your dream Brig." Brig, "Aaaa-men!"
Laurel, "Mom, I will listen when I'm 5 years old."
Me, "Will you listen while you're 4 years old?"
Laurel, "I'm too little. I don't know how!"
Me, "You're not too little. "
Laurel, "But I don't want to!" 🤣🤣🤣
Laurel, "Mom? Dad's getting really old. His hair is getting really old."
No comments:
Post a Comment