Tuesday, April 24, 2018

March

Jim, Logan, and Alex had a boys' weekend in Chicago.  They used our museum pass to get into two of the big museums (for FREE), went out to eat, swam in the hotel pool, and had a great time.

We pulled out the jumpy toy for Brig.

Cute little girl.

Another cutie.

I love this kid.

My boys!

Someone has me wrapped around her finger.

My girl!

Just eating clementines...


Working with Daddy is exhausting!




Abby wanted crazy hair.

Brig sampled avocado.

What is this stuff?!

Laurel frequently lets herself outside.

I love how she's dressed herself for the cold weather.

Abby is a camera thief!

Who needs blocks when you can play with a package of toilet paper?

Jim has taken over math lessons with Annie and Logan. I'm told he's way more fun than I am!

Abby, "Mom, I'm teaching Brig how to play."

No comments: