The fall colors were beautiful there.
The exciting part about being in Minneapolis was our visit to Ikea; we finally bought my bookshelves!! Annie was a really good helper when Jim put them together.
Abby really thinks this is the right way to wear sunglasses. She fell asleep on the way home from church like this.
Jim and I went to a Halloween party, so we dressed up...sort of. We were Jack and Jill. (Jack and Jill went up the hill...)
Our Halloween festivities consisted of the church trunk or treat, and trick or treating that night. I was thrilled when Logan wanted such an easy costume this year. He received a lot of compliments on it too.
My little engineer.
My little fairy.
My ballerina.
Wall-E. This kid forgot to bring his costume to the church party, and we didn't realize it until we'd arrived. So, Jim dropped us off and turned right around to go get it. About two minutes later I decided that was silly to do so much extra driving for a costume and so I called him to just come back, but he didn't hear his phone. Eventually he came back with the costume, so Alex had it for the last half. Here's the funny part: At the end of the night Alex brought us an award that he'd won. It was for best homemade costume. That award was the highlight of his whole Halloween, and he's keeping it with his treasures now! I guess it was worth the extra trip to get his costume!
I love the photo bombing fairy in this one.
My sweet little pumpkin.
















No comments:
Post a Comment