I took the kids to a local cattle fair sometime in September. We arrived fairly early, so the crowd was light. Fortunately, we managed to see all of the cool shows before it started raining. This included acrobats, wild animals, bears, and dog tricks. Very fun.
My kids wanted a picture with the 4-H display. They didn't realize that's what it was, but it's funny because this will be our first year participating in 4-H.
They thought this big pumpkin was neat.
We met a balloon artist/ clown on stilts.
Bears.
After seeing the shows, we walked around and looked at all of the animals. Logan really liked the bunnies.
Alex was so funny when we were walking through the cattle barns. He was checking between the legs of each cow and announcing, "Girl!...Girl!...Girl!...Boy!...Girl!..."
They were excited to pet this baby cow.
I forget what breed this is, but I took a picture for Jim because Jim and I always called these cows 'hippie cows'.
In the vendor building Logan wanted to ride the bull SO BAD. I kept putting him off about it, but finally he convinced me. He even paid for it himself. On his first ride, he stayed on for the full minute. He beat the bull!! So the guy cranked up the speed.
Logan's face was so terrified when he started falling off!
10 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment