Alex to me, "I'm going to eat forever! I mean all night and all day. Will my tummy be as big as yours?"
Me, "Look! The storm is ending." Alex, "I KNOW! My PRAYERS!! I didn't work for the thunder. It worked for the lightning though!"
It was a little after bedtime and Annie came out of her room. "I'm cold." Me, "Lay under your blanket." Annie, "I'll try that." Because the obvious isn't always obvious...ha ha!
Alex chewing on a drumstick, "These kind of birds are good to eat when they're dead." Jim, "So not when they're alive?" Alex, "Yep."
Logan, "Mom, am I small and stout and hardy?"
Alex giving an excuse for being naughty, "Mom! My tempter is in, so it tempts me!"
Jim, meaning to ask the kids to be reverent for scriptures, but must have been looking at me, "Okay everyone! Get pregnant!!" Let's just say he produced the opposite effect of what he was going for.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment