This picture is old, but it was the first time I took Abby out to play in the snow. She HATED it. She laid face down in the snow and threw a fit!
Almost two weeks ago, the weather warmed up and the snow started melting. The kids couldn't wait to go outside, and they've spent hours and hours outdoors since.
Hours later the same day, they were still out there. I'm not sure what they were doing, but it was very creative.
Cute Abby.
I mustered up the will to sort our baby and children's clothing storage last week. To this point, I've had almost everything stored in diaper boxes and wanted to switch it all to plastic tubs.
Mid sort, our hallway was an obstacle course of empty boxes and containers.
I spread out all over the boys' room to do my sorting.
Hours later, I'd sorted 25 tubs of baby items and clothes (not all pictured), and trimmed out a few things we no longer needed. Phew! That felt GOOD!
Another day last week, a couple of packages arrived from my mom. She'd happened upon a big $1 clearance for children's clothes, so she sent us all sorts of stuff. The kids were so excited to go through their new items.
The boys wanted to show their matching shirts.
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment