Alex, "Mom, I lost both of my slippers except for one!"
Me, "Alex, you should change your socks every day." Alex, "Why?" Me, "Because they're dirty." Alex, "But not until you can see the dirtiness!" The bottoms of those socks were dark blue...
Alex, "Someday I'm going to work at Wendy's when I'm a farmer...to help them pick up garbage."
Alex, matter of fact, "Grandma and Grandpa lost their pet crocodile." No doubt Grandpa told him this...ha ha!
We were planning a family party and Annie suggested a game, "We should play 'spin the bottle'!"
The worst name our angry 8 year old bookworm (Logan) could think of to call his little brother, "Villain!!"
Annie, "You know what I want to talk my husband into? I want to talk him into not giving our children treats because if they never have sweet things they won't know what they taste like and won't be sad when they don't get them."
Annie, "I want to work at a gas station before I have children and be a nurse."
Logan, "Mom, you're looking more pregnant than fat now. In fact, you don't look fat at all."
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment