We had a very exhausted boy one evening right before the move.
Our first morning in our home was Sunday. Abby was a happy girl before we headed to church.
Alex had a little stomach bug during our first week in our new house. I was a little worried about the carpet, but he did a great job catching it every time, and he felt better after just a few hours.
We've been pretty laid back about baby food with Abby. She's been eating cereal for quite a while, but I've mostly been nursing her still. Interestingly, she's my biggest baby so far. Now that we're re-settled, she's been having tastes of all sorts of things, including softer table foods. She's handling everything so well, that I'm in a debate about whether or not I'll bother making any baby food. This girl may just go from nursing to table foods. :)
I'm discovering the advantages of older siblings with my baby this time around. When Abby wakes up, they can't wait to play with her, so they rush to her side. Often they get her out of her crib and entertain her until I come. It gives me all sorts of time. This particular morning they did just that, but then they abandoned her before I came into the room. I heard her start fussing, so I came to the rescue. This is how I found her: undressed and sad. Poor baby girl.
She was happy minutes later.
Every baby needs a bath picture. :)
Annie LOVES clothes, especially when she gets to match Abby. They are so cute.
I found this in the toy box one day. It was very hard; I wonder how long it had been there.
Alex was following me around whining, "Momma! I'm freezing and cold!" Yet my suggestion to get dressed was totally unappealing. He eventually found a blanket and sat over the heater.
We introduced Abby to the bouncer now that we've moved. She's a fan.
Alex rarely wears clothes. When he does he inevitably gets them wet (because he constantly finds water to play in), and strips them off, so I haven't been fighting that battle much at home lately. On this particular day, Alex couldn't stay out of mischief. He'd been better than usual for a few weeks, so I guess he was making up for it. By lunch time, he'd emptied packed boxes, made a mess of Scentsy wax, scattered orange peels all over the house, made water messes in both bathrooms, poured his own cereal AND milk (messy and a no-no), stripped twice, unloaded the school store bubble gum and math books/ papers, pulled down curtains, and dumped LEGOs right after I'd said no LEGOs.
My handsome Logan wanted to pose for a picture.
Annie thought that was a good idea, so she joined in. I love these kids.



















No comments:
Post a Comment