Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cute Kids

 These are mostly random pictures that I've taken of the kids over the last few weeks.  We've been so busy that I'm way behind with our blogs!

Abby is so much fun.

She is so happy.

Annie is so feminine; I love her accessories!

We went to the park one evening, and Jim thought it would be fun to go down the slide with all the kids piled on his lap.  It was very fun, except for the time that Logan's face got smashed against the slide as they went down.

Abby rarely cries, but she will occasionally work herself up if she is overtired or overly hungry.  We had one of those moments on a crazy day.

This was shortly afterward on that same day.  Once she calmed down enough to eat, she was a happy camper again. 



One of the things that I love about homeschooling is the calm time I get with the kids during our learning activities.  I often take pictures of them during these times.


Alex has been insisting on sleeping with books lately.  He's by far my most stubborn three year old, so he's won this battle.  It's cute that he usually falls asleep with an open book.

A random picture of the dog.  I've found him sleeping in the baby's bouncer several times.

Here are a few more quick pictures taken during school time.




Logan earned some money one day and wanted to pay his tithing right away.  Alex wanted to pay his tithing too, except he doesn't actually have any money.  So Alex helped Logan.  (I caught his face in a strange expression here...he really was happy.)

 A friend gave me an old toy that her kids didn't use anymore, but I didn't tell my kids about it until the next day.  I promised them a surprise for after we finished school.  Then I sent the kids searching for where I had it hidden.  They were pretty excited and have been playing with it a lot.

Abby is so easy going.  If she can't have her normal nap, she'll take mini naps wherever she is.  (We had a morning appointment this day.)

A couple of Sundays ago, Logan came home from church excited to duplicate a game he'd played in his class at church.  He made a game board, game pieces, and slips of paper with questions on them.  The next evening he was in charge of our family home evening activity so we played his game.  It was cute.  His questions involved scripture reading and making good choices.


Abby cuddled with Jim while we played the game.




Another day the kids were being cute cuddling on our bed.


I just love a little baby body!

No comments: