Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mothers I know, and especially to my own dear mother and mother-in-law.  I love you Mom and Audrey!  I wrote a couple of posts to my parents and my in-laws a few months back, and I think this is a great time to share them again.  You can read those posts here and here. 
 
My children have been wishing me a happy day for a week now.  Last Sunday they made me cards and were so excited that they couldn't wait to give them to me.  :)  Then on Monday Logan picked me this lovely weed bouquet (dandelions and creeping charlie) and presented it to me telling me it was for Mother's Day.  Hee hee. 

Last night the kids were planning to be extra obedient today as my gift, and they have been!  They also went to bed quietly last night allowing me to get the baby to bed easier than usual (that was per my request).  Church was great today.  The baby was content at all the right times, and the men substituted in Primary allowing all of the women serving there to attend Relief Society.  I rather enjoyed the chance to attend Relief Society.  Today Jim has been extra helpful with the kids and he's making us dinner of my choosing.  It's in the oven now and smells wonderful!  I'm looking forward to a nice meal and then cuddling with my family for a movie this evening. 

No comments: