Friday, January 27, 2012

Kids Say

Upon finding that Annie had hidden her fairy dress dishonestly I asked her, "Annie, did you ask me to have the dress up clothes?"  Annie, "Yes."  Me, "What did I say?"  Annie, "No...(pauses and her face lights up)...Was that a good hiding place?"

Logan after assembling a flattened box, "Look!  I just put a box back to life!"

After I said something about Annie's pretty sparkly eyes, she responded, "I didn't have any sparkles in my eyes.  Just dirt."

Logan, "What is sprinting?"  Me, "Running as fast as you can."  Logan, "On your legs?"  Me, "Yes."  Logan with a puzzled expression, "Why do you have to pay your Sprint bill?"

Logan, "Almost everything has shadows."  Annie, "Just not Heavenly Father of Jesus or the sun."  (She inferred that by herself based on the sources of light.)

Annie, "I want my sticker on for all the days, even when I have kids."

1 comment:

AmberN225 said...

I love the sprinting questions. That's so funny. We just never realize how many things are clicking together in their little minds :).