Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Still Pouring

I've decided that adulthood is very serious sometimes.  I'm not really referring to events in my own life, but that as an adult I have the opportunity to witness real problems.  It helps me realize that my troubles aren't so troublesome.  Anyway, our own storm hasn't stopped yet, but we're hopeful it will soon.  We're working on fixing our vehicle and trying not to break the bank.  Sometimes it would be nice if money weren't required, but only effort.  The good news about a storm is that it gives much needed water to the ground, and I have no doubt ours will produce a similar effect. 

1 comment:

Maria Bishop said...

At any given moment, our attitude is the only thing we can control. You will get through this! You've got a positive attitude and therefore you have a creative mind. I wish you all the luck possible! (^.^)