Monday, August 1, 2011

Kids Say

Annie, "Yes, I am going to marry myself."
Logan, "No, you have to have a boy."
Annie, "You can marry myself."
Logan, "I have to find a girl that I don't know and after we get married I might know her."
Me, "Annie, who are you going to marry?"
Annie, "Logan."
Logan, "No, you can't Annie.  That is against the law."
Annie, "I'm going to marry Alex because he is my baby brother and I love him so much."
Logan, "That is against the law!  What does against the law mean?"
Annie, "It means yes."
Logan, "It means NO!"
Annie, "A big grown up is going to marry Alex."
Me, "Who will that be?"
Annie, "You are."
Me, "Should you marry a big man?"
Annie, "No, I can't because they are too heavy.  I noticed that."

Logan, "When I'm a grown up I'm going to get a job to make John Deere tractors."  (This is Jim's new job starting next week.)

Annie, "I want antifreeze."

Annie again on her most charming subject, "I have white pee, but it can't come out because it's going to be painted."

Annie, "I'm a big lady."

Annie while hugging my legs and looking up at me, "I'm bigger than you!"

Logan when feeling a bit better because his fever was going down, "Mom, guess what?  The fever is at my ankles."

No comments: