10 years ago
Saturday, August 13, 2011
4:30 AM
So it's been another hour and a half, and they've finally drawn blood. Now that I've had a chance to talk to the nurse, it turns out that we've lost a whole night's rest for nothing. Our doctor sent us here and told us that they could do the necessary tests whether it was night or morning. So we opted to get it over with sooner and came in the middle of the night. Big mistake. They can't do anything until morning anyway. I don't blame the doctor or the hospital. It was just poor communication. I'm so tired and disappointed, though, that I'm ready to cry. He needs to be admitted because he can't just wait in the ER for so long. Since we have to wait until morning (isn't it morning yet?) I prefer that too. Those rooms are much more comfortable! Now we wait until he's admitted, and spend tomorrow doing tests. Oh I wish we'd just sent him back to bed when he woke up tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry! I hope they figure out what is wrong soon so they he gets feeling better asap and that you call can get some much needed rest! So scary!
I hope everything turns out ok. I'm praying for you!! and Logan!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys! Hopefully you can get some rest!
Post a Comment